It's late on a Saturday night and instead of galavanting around the Island, I've decided sofa surfing is more appealing. And the perfect pick-me-up to a lame night in full of awful television and repeats: NOOP DOOG! I find myself trolling YouTube for the same videos of my favorite Idol that I've seen over 20 times, but alas, I can't help change my addiction. "Buy You A Drank" was kicked off my playlist after a summer on power rotation, and "Kiss Kiss" has been deleted from my vast library after CBreezy decided smack around RiRi, but something about Anoop Desai going a cappella and his swaggerific performance skills just makes me happy. So here, ENJOY.





1 comments:

Katie Doherty said...

yay deepa, i love him!! he's sooo good!!! people better step it up this week and vote for him on Idol! thanks for posting these...

btw: you got yourself a nice career for yourself!!